Today, the wired technology is dramatically giving way to the wireless technology. In the history of audio, no category has exploded in popularity as the wireless speaker; typically, all electronic vendors have a model of some kind especially when it comes to those designed for TVs.
This guide is meant to ease your shopping experience when looking for the Best Wireless Speakers for TV this year.
5 Best Wireless Speakers for TV Comparison Guide
|Name||Wireless||Speaker Type||Price||Check Price !|
VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1
(4.5 / 5)
| || |
Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar
(4.5 / 5)
| || |
Samsung HW-J7500 Curved
(4.3 / 5)
| || |
VIZIO S4251w-B4 42-Inch
(4.6 / 5)
| || |
Samsung HW-K450 2.1
(4.2 / 5)
| || |
Why You Should buy a Wireless Speaker for TV ?
Well, one reason is pretty much obvious, convenience; you do not need to spend time untangling speaker cables, and connecting them to the system which also means, you can pretty much put them anywhere in your room so long as they are within the transmission range and you won’t have to worry that someone will trip over.While Regular TV speaker will work best and probably give you the sound experience, you need, wireless speakers will give you top-notch, distortion-free sound quality, giving you the sound experience you have never had.
PROS AND CONS of Wireless Speakers For TV
- These devices save you all the hassle of having to untangle and arrange wires.
- They are much easier to install and operate.
- You can put them anywhere, as they do not take a lot of floor space.
- Wireless speaker for TV comes in very sophisticated sleek designs, therefore adding a touch of color on your TV.
- Comes in remarkable sound quality giving you the best sound experience ever.
- Wireless speaker will require power.
Things to consider before buying
- Sound Quality: This might seem a little obvious, but it is the first thing you should base your buying choice on. There would be no point of investing is a wireless speaker that produce the same sound quality as the regular TV speaker, would they? There are different ways to check the sound speaker; testing is ideal if you are physically at a store, but if you are not, check three things; the speaker’s frequency, the watts, and the decibel.
- frequency: The frequency is measured in Hz and can vary from around 20-20000HZ; the more the better. The watt measures the speaker’s amplified power, and the more the watts the better the speaker. Decibel is the measure of loudness, so if you listen to you TV at high volume, check the number on this one.
- Compatibility: Not all wireless speakers will be compatible with your TV set, so make sure the TV you pick is well compatible. You can go for a model made by the same company that made your TV, but just bear in mind you might not get the sound experience you have been looking for, so try to stick with the best.
- Additional Features: Each model you will come across has some special feature you might want to consider. Things like the connectivity range, the mount, the power source, the interference other signals in the room and other features. You might want also want to check other feature that enhances the sound quality of the speaker such a subwoofers.
- Price: Wireless speaker for TV are huge investments unlike the old home installation, so the last thing you need to overlook is their price. They come at different prices, and while price may indicate quality, it is important to check on your budget to make sure you do not overspend.
5 Best Wireless Speakers for TV of 2017
VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-Inch Wireless Speakers
VIZION speakers are designed to give you the best sound experience ever, and the SB 3851-CO is no different. Combined with a 38” sound bar, this wireless speaker will turn your television into a home theater. The sound from the bar is accurate and fair when compared to other high-end gear.
The wireless subwoofer works in perfect harmony, taking you to another plane of existence and things m, doesn’t end there; the model comes with rear satellite speaker to enhance the cinematic experience.
- Easy to set up.
- High sound quality and clarity.
- The sound bar is easy to control thanks to the remote control unit with an LCD display unit.
- Fairly affordable compared to models of its kind.
- Has Bluetooth connectivity features making sharing of files easier.
- Interference from other similar wireless devices, especially when they using the same frequency.
- A little large in size sound bar.
Sonos PLAYBAR TV Wireless Speaker
Sonos PLAYBAR is considered one to the best wireless speaker for tv not just because of the quality of the sound, but the fact that it compliments most TV sets out there. This wireless speaker is just handsome,; not exactly the groundbreaking industry design, but is comes with a hefty price tag that most model of its kind.
Now of its notable feature is a speech-enhancing capability that manipulates the system audio channels thereby enhancing quiet sounds at lower volumes and reducing the intensity of loud sound. Also, it features a Night sound for those who can’t help but watch movies at night.
- Cleverly designed and fantastic build quality.
- High-detailed and engaging sounds.
- Best-in-class digital software.
- Easy to set up than competing models.
- Smooth sounding midrange as well as high-end.
- The detailed processed sounds won’t please purists.
- A little expensive.
- The base distorts when at maximum volume.
Samsung HW-J7500 Wireless Audio Soundbar
We all know how Samsung has carved its name in electronic devices, so you expect nothing less of quality sound on its models. This one has the curliest design you will come across, therefore easier to install and perfect for TVs with a diagonal range of 55 to 65”.
Unlike the competing models, it’s mountable and universally compatible. Not the cheapest you will come across, but it definitely will meet your sounds demands thanks to the 8.1 channel output feature.
- The sleekest design ever.
- Rich and powerful sound experience thanks to the 8 speakers and subwoofers.
- Bluetooth connectivity, HDMI connectivity, and built-in Wi-fi.
- Pure sound in all frequency range thanks to the Dolby Digital technology.
- Take large floor space
- Lacks Surround sounds
- A little expensive
VIZIO S4251w-B4 42-Inch Speaker
This is one of the few wireless speakers for TV that can deliver true surround sound, since it arguments soundbar/ subwoofer configuration with rear speakers, giving the best sound you’ve heard from a budget sound bar. It features a tasteful design, has inbuilt Bluetooth and innovative remote.
With a power output of 102Db, this model delivers optimum sounds quality you’ve probably wished; clear and crispy. It comes with a mountable sound bar, unlike other wireless Tv speakers.
- Good sound quality; dedicated surrounds for 5.1 Channel sounds.
- Easy to set-up.
- Wireless subwoofer.
- Very affordable.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows sharing.
- Effective DTS mode.<
- Less impressive performance when it comes to music.
- Surround speakers aren’t wireless.
- No HDMI connectivity.
Samsung HW-K450 Wireless Audio Soundbar
Samsung HW-k45O is one of the best mid-range wireless TV speakers you will find right now. With a power output of 290W, you expect the surround sound to transform into a perfect theater like experience, with minimal sound distortion. It comes with a sound bar, a wireless subwoofer to enhance the quality of the sound which also has a 6.5 inch drive encased in a beautiful housing.
- Bluetooth connectivity for Sharing music.
- Easy to set up.
- Incredible sound quality.
- Many surround sound option.
- Powerful subwoofer.
- A little expensive.
- No rear speakers.
- Simple remote control compared to competing model.
- This is just our narrowed list of the Best Wireless Speakers for TV 2017. We have focused on the most affordable and the top rated, but there are a number of others you might want to consider. Remember to check the compatibility of the Wireless speaker with your set to avoid spending on a unit that won’t work on yours.